What is Regenera Activa® Hair Loss Treatment?
The Regenera Activa® is an advanced system to prevent hair loss by stimulating hair growth through regeneration therapy of capillary vessels. This is a very safe treatment since the patient is the donor of stem cells, i.e. stem cells are harvested from the patient’s own body which helps to achieve enrichment in the number of progenitor cells.
Advantages of Regenera Activa®
- One Time Treatment – Required to be done only once a year unlike multiple sessions required for other treatments
- Safe – More safer than other similar hair loss procedures as stems cells from patients own body are used
- No Downtime – Patient can go back to their normal daily activities
Regenera Activa® Treatment
Our Dermatologist and Trichologist will examine your hair condition in-depth and chart out a detailed treatment plan. Based on your specific condition and requirements you will be advised on Regenera Activa® hair loss treatment. This treatment is not recommended for the late stages of androgenic alopecia.
This is a simple 3-step procedure as follows
- After thorough examination of the hair fall condition our dermatologist will identify the donor area, generally near the nape of the neck. A local anesthesia will be applied and using a punch biopsy tool three samples will be extracted.
- These samples collected from the patient’s own body will be further processed and filtered by the US FDA approved regenericons®. This helps the progenitor cells, growth factors and stem cells that have the regenerative capabilities to be isolated from the sampled tissue.
- This specially prepared solution is then injected by mesotherapy technique to the affected scalp treatment areas. Thus initiating the stimulation of the blood vessels and regenerative process of the hair follicles.
The complete procedure takes about 60 mins with no downtime. Studies have shown great results in 3 – 4 months after the treatment. The Regenera Active® hair fall treatment is required to be done only once a year, and repeated after 1 year to re-strengthen the hair.
Who can benefit from Regenera Activa® Treatment?
- Patients experiencing hair loss
- Patients who don’t want to go for hair transplant surgery
- Patients who are undergoing hair transplant surgery, PRP etc. and want additional strengthening of hair follicles.
The final effects of this regenerative treatment depend from patient to patient as the advancement of the disease and the patient’s own regenerative capability plays an important factor. At The Bombay Skin Clinic all Regenera Activa® Treatments are done by our dermatologist/trichologist, call us to know more about this treatment.