What is Microblading?
Microblading, also know as semi permanent eyebrows, is a procedure categorized under semi permanent cosmetics. This is performed with a hand tattooing tool with fine microblades. These microblades give super fine lines resembling fine hair strokes by depositing the selected pigment color. Unlike a traditional permanent eyebrow tattoo, here the ink is not deposited very deep and hence termed as semi-permanent where the results last for 1 – 2 years.
Microblading is excellent for people who want to correct or reconstruct lost eyebrows, thinning brows or who want to further enhance their eyebrows with a natural aesthetic appeal.
Advantages of Microblading Eyebrows
- Natural looking, arched, well-shaped eye brows as per your satisfaction
- Compared with permanent eyebrow tattoo the microbladed colour doesn’t smudge or spread over the years
- Performed by our medical head Dr. Batul Patel in a clean hygiene clinical setting
- Results last for couple of years
Microblading Eyebrow Tattoo Before/After
What to expect in a Microblading Eyebrow treatment?
- Our dermatologist will do a detailed consultation, examine your eyebrows and counsel you on the various nuances of microblading.
- The new structural outline of the eyebrow is created keeping in mind the aesthetic ratios of the face with a temporary marker
- A local topical anaesthesia is applied to reduce the pain
- The microblade is setup along with the pigment color
- The microblade is dipped in pigment and natural fine strokes are created on the eyebrows one after the other. The super fine blades of the tip create multiple thin delicate strokes making it look like fine hair
- Additional pigment is applied for the strokes to set well
- Final touch-up is given to the brows
Post treatment care
- For 10 days after the microblading eyebrow procedure you will have to keep your eyebrows dry.
- We also recommend avoiding any activity that will make you perspire or over sweat including activities like gym and sauna.
How many sessions will I need?
Usually you will need to come to the clinic for a followup after 3 – 5 weeks. The results will last anywhere from 1 to 2 years, so a repeat session can be done as per your preference and convenience.
Is this a semi permanent eyebrow tattoo?
‘Microblading’ has become a fad in the last couple of years, which might lead people to think it is different from eyebrow tattooing. It is in-effect a form of eyebrow tattoo with a lot of difference in terms of how deep the ink pigments are deposited, the technique of application, the treatment protocol, permanency etc.
What should I do before my treatment?
If you are looking for a specific eyebrow style please bring along some reference photographs. Avoid plucking, threading your eyebrows at least one week from your appointment. Also in case you are using any medications please inform our doctor before the procedure.
What if I want to remove this after one year?
A great option would be to go for an eyebrow tattoo removal treatment done by a dermatologist using an advanced Nd:YAG laser. There are other options including Microdermabrasion, facials, exfoliation etc. that might help reduce/fade the color.
What is the price for Microblading Eyebrows?
The price depends on your goals, the type of eyebrows you are looking for, the condition of your existing eyebrows etc. our dermatologist after a thorough examination will be able to guide you.