What is Microblading?
Microblading Eyebrows is a semi-permanent makeup technique to enhance the beauty and aesthetics of your eyebrows. This is performed by our aesthetic dermatologist at our South Mumbai clinic. A super fine pen with 12 to 15 microblades is used to deposit ink pigments in form of hair strokes. This gives very fine natural looking shaped eyebrows. The results last for 1 – 2 years after which the pigments fade leaving your natural eye brows exactly as they were before.
Microblading is ideal if you want to create more natural looking brows, reshaping of thin/short eyebrows, or arching of eyebrows.
Advantages of Microblading Eyebrows
- Natural looking, arched, well-shaped eye brows as per your satisfaction
- Compared with eyebrow tattoo the colour doesn’t smudge or spread over the years
- Results last for couple of years
What to expect in a Microblading Eyebrow treatment?
- Our dermatologist will do a detailed consultation, examine your eyebrows and counsel you on the various nuances of microblading.
- An eyebrow design/outline is created over your existing eyebrows
- A local topical anaesthesia is applied to reduce the pain
- The microblade along with the matching pigment color is prepared
- The microblade is dipped in pigment and natural fine strokes are created on the eyebrows
Post treatment care
- For 10 days after the microblading eyebrow procedure you will have to keep your eyebrows dry
- We also recommend avoiding any activity that will make you perspire or over sweat including activities like gym and sauna.
How many sessions will I need?
Usually you will need to come to the clinic for a followup after 3 – 5 weeks. The results will last anywhere from 1 to 2 years, so a repeat session can be done as per your preference and convenience.
What if I want to remove this after one year?
A great option would be to go for an eyebrow tattoo removal treatment done by a dermatologist using an advanced Nd:YAG laser. There are other options including Microdermabrasion, facials, exfoliation etc. that might help reduce/fade the color.
What is the price for Microblading Eyebrows?
The price depends on your goals, the type of eyebrows you are looking for, the condition of your existing eyebrows etc. our dermatologist after a thorough examination will be able to guide you.