What is a Pumpkin Peel Facial?
Pumpkin peel facial is a great way to rejuvenate your skin, it provides deep moisturizing & advanced exfoliation effect. This peel contains natural pumpkin pulp which helps in the regeneration of cell to prevent dryness, aging, and acne. This helps to improves the clarity, texture and smoothness of the face.
How does it work?
Pumpkin is known for having high concentration of vitamin A, beta carotene, potassium and zinc. The natural enzymes and the hydroxyl acids in the pumpkin help to exfoliate the skin.
What are the indication?
- Hyper pigmented skin
- Dehydrated dull skin
- Acne skin
- Skin sensitive to other procedure
- Aging skin
- Dark circles
- Photo damage skin
What are the advantages?
- No downtime
- No side effects
- Can be repeated often
- Doesn’t involve a laser or any invasive treatment
- Effects on the skin-
- Improves the quality of the skin
- Improves the skin softness and luminosity
- Improves the skin texture
- Gets rid of dead skin cells by exfoliation
- Targets hyper pigmented spots
- Softens fine lines
- Improves the dark circles
What are the steps for the treatment?
- Patients face is cleansed thoroughly well to remove all the oil, makeup and dirt
- Another round of cleansing is done with a jet peel
- Pumpkin peel is applied gently over the face
- A gentle soothing massage for 5 to 10 minutes
- Peel is left on for few minutes
- The peel is neutralized with a green tea neutralizer
- Application of extra cellular matrix C solution
- A collagen dry mask is applied on the face and left for 10 minutes
- Mask is then removed with a warm towel
There is no post procedure downtime or any restriction of daily activity. Client can go directly to work feeling good and hydrated.
How often it can be done?
The next appointment can be booked after 25 days and one can do at least 6 treatments to see the best result. But results are visible after one treatment also.